Well designed floor mats drastically improve safety in your building by reducing slips and falls. Did you know:
- For every dollar spent on floor maintenance products, the average supermarket will spend $3 paying for slip-and-fall accidents.
- In 1987 there were 12 million injuries caused by falls requiring at least 1 day of medical attention. Two-thirds of the falls happened at the floor level.
- The average slip-and-fall claim is $4,000.
- In the US each year, an average of 7.75 claims per 1 million supermarket customers are filed due to slips-and-falls.
- A person age 65 or older is 10 times more likely to be the victim of a debilitating slip-and-fall accident than a person under the age of 30. 34 million Americans are over the age of 60.
Find out if floor matting can help you improve the safety of your building. Contact Next Step today to request a no-obligation estimate.
Request a Free Consultation
Enjoy our personal service!
We can visit your site and provide onsite measuring to ensure a perfect fit. We study your building's traffic use and provide suggestions that can improve safety and traffic flow. We provide custom floor mats with no limitations: any logo, any color, any shape, any size (including wrapping around revolving doors). Get started now: